24 years of GN Parts HOARDING + New Head liners , visors and Bumper fillers up date July 2013

I will take the pump out of the car to get the part number. I was told it was good to 800 hp. It's an external pump. What's your zip code to get the shipping cost.

Hello, I'm looking a pair of aluminum bumper reinforcements, and also a gray driver side seat belt buckle all for a 87 gn. Thanks for any help.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Bob,
Interested in a good stock set of headers and cross over pipe, mine are getting thin, do you have anything with lower mileage?
Chuck

Looking for a nice condition dash board shell? Prefer gray if possible but will consider anything in nice shape. Would like a pic if possible. Cost with shipping to 48138?

Looking for a nice condition dash board shell? Prefer gray if possible but will consider anything in nice shape. Would like a pic if possible. Cost with shipping to 48138?

I have a few nice gray dash boards(pads) with no cracks. What's your e mail address for pictures? It would be $209 shipping included paid with Paypal or $203 paid with a check or money order.

Im waiting on a prior buyer to respond. They may be sold. I just trying to be fair. If I don't get a payment I will send pictures.