25 year Parts HOARD, Used parts, New and NOS Parts Nov 2014 Up Date

thanks, i am not sure if the balancer will work for me yet, would you know what the size of the snout is ID and OD. I am looking to use it on a 3800 if possible if it is larger I can machine it down. I definitely want the rear alt bracket.
thanks
I will send over the 45 for the rear alternator bracket, I will let you know about the balancer and pulley once I figure out if it will work for me or not.

thanks

I will send over the 45 for the rear alternator bracket, I will let you know about the balancer and pulley once I figure out if it will work for me or not.

thanks
sent over paypal..45.00 thanks

Intercooled88 I need the black trim pieces pieces that wrap around the drivers power seat do u have any available ? If yes how much ? I'm in 92805

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Do you still have the good condition grey billet horn ring? PM me a pic, very interested.
Also looking for a full set, non power, drivers and pass bucket seat trim cover pieces, all those annoying little pieces. Black is preferred but could repaint if necessary.

1985 ttype intercooled88
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1416766181.299377.jpg
h here's a pic of the trim I'm talking about I believe that's the passenger side I need both driver and passenger lmk if u got them thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Got the Paypal. I didn't have a chance to measure the balancer but will over the weekend. Bracket is packaged and will go out tomorrow USPS.
i will go ahead a give the balancer and pulley a try, looks like it may work. let me know how much and ill send it over.

thanks