25 years of GN Parts HOARDING, Tons of parts, New Gbodyparts Bumper fillers April 2014

need the piece that bolts to the top of the core support and then to the top of the grill shell. about three feet long. I have bought stuff from you before send it please.

Do you need the metal piece that is between the header panel and the core support?

I pm'd you about some 86 442 grills, I see you were having some problems getting pm's. If you have some please let me know condition and price. Thanks: Dennis

would you have a package tray? I don't care about carpet color , just need a good back board that I can recover?
also looking for a driverside b-piller grey plastic , the front edge of the b- piller piece

would you have a package tray? I don't care about carpet color , just need a good back board that I can recover?
also looking for a driverside b-piller grey plastic , the front edge of the b- piller piece

Would you pick up or need it shipped. Im in zip code 01089. Shipping will be pretty expensive because of its size.

I pm'd you about some 86 442 grills, I see you were having some problems getting pm's. If you have some please let me know condition and price. Thanks: Dennis

I have 86 442 grills, but I will have to check there condition. I'm getting a lot of pm's and e mails. This time of year gets crazy busy for me.

I have 86 442 grills, but I will have to check there condition. I'm getting a lot of pm's and e mails. This time of year gets crazy busy for me.

Ok thanks, I'm still in need, but in less of a hurry now as I borrowed one from another car for the time being. Just let me know how much and condition when you find them. Thanks for replying. Dennis

Interested in
-Nice set of GN tail lights with blackout trim $160

-86-87 GN center caps $20 Each

Also need a 85 GN AC compressor with hoses. And bolt hardware to attach compressor to bracket. Also condenser and hoses.
Was wondering if you have any pictures of the center caps and tai lights .
Thank you very much for your time and look forward to hearing from you sir
Also email is erikgallegos1@gmail.com
Shipping would be to 92592

Ok thanks, I'm still in need, but in less of a hurry now as I borrowed one from another car for the time being. Just let me know how much and condition when you find them. Thanks for replying. Dennis

Ok, I will be down where I have the cars store, I'm pulling a short block for a customer today. I just need to remember to check.