29 tooth green driven speedo gear.

DrBuick

For the 2004R trans. I think this is the one that came in the 3.42 gear ratio with stock trans. Call me at 210 497-3663 Paul

Hey Paul I have that gear your looking for it came out of my gn. Stock 3.42 and stock trans. I can send pic if you like. Thanks Pete

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I was thinking orange is the correct one for a stock application.

I do have a green one if you need it. Let me know and I'll put my hand on it and send you a picture.

yes, the green ones came in the Monte Carlo SS and should be ran with 3:73 gears....... Orange is what you need.....

I believe the op is looking for driven gear not drive

most tb came with orange 11 tooth drive gear and blue 30 driven, but the 29 should be more accurate for our application
I think he is looking for the 29 tooth green driven gear. not the one on the gov.

Have you tried contacting the trans shops that deal with our tb, as they should have them.

Thanks
Bill

According to the TCI website the 3.42 ratio TR comes with an 11 tooth orange drive gear. With a 26 inch tire it needs a 29 tooth green drive gear. With a 10 tooth green drive gear and 3.42 axle it calls for a 26.5 tooth driven gear so either the 26 tooth brown driven gear or the 27 tooth black one. A 3.73 axle needs the 10 tooth green drive gear with a 29 tooth green driven dear. A 10/30 combination in a 3.42 TR would require a 23 inch diameter tire to work. I have green 29 one coming from dpasadena, thanks guys.