#297 for sales

OMG!!!! 151 miles......Original window sticker in place......All GNX memorabelia included......
That baby is going to cost an arm and a leg!!!!!!!

I didn't see a posted price, so stand by for heart failure!

Dave,

I'm ready for it ( I think), but want to make sure the car is real, in perfect condition and drivable.

"drivable" at 151 miles??? I dont think so... Thats bad ass hope is the real thing.... good luck man..

CN, Explain?

If car has been regular started what would the issues be? I would change all hoses, belts, fluids etc (keep original parts) and use the car (a little) unless I'm missing something.

Guys, newbe here. I have located #297 for sale and want to verify its authenticity and gauge the true market value of the car before I drive 4 hrs to see it. It has 151 miles on it and the vin is VIN 1G4GJ117HP448957. Here is the link to the car:

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/buick/gnx/1396733.html

Any and all help MUCH appreciated.

Thanks,
Michael

Michael,

It is genuine. Shoot me an email over at the Registry (GNXRegistry.ORG) and I'll help out before you drive out to inspect it.

Doug

I have seen these pictures before a few times..... cant remember if it was here or somewhere else.

The picture on the options list in the trunk of #297 has a bunch of numbers shifted....Is this accurate?