2months til Football!!!!

mydesigner

BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!!!!!
Yeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwww
In less than 2 months the college football season kicks off, I can't wait. Another couple weeks and they start reporting for practice.

Anyone else excited??

Now normally, I wouldn't have replied to this, but since you have an OU flag, I have to.

August 30th, OU vs. North Texas. I've already got it in my Outlook Calendar. I'm frickin jonesin'!!!!! I'm going Thursday to buy NCAA Football 2004 for my XBOX. The 2003 version is getting worn out by now. Thank god for video games or else I'd have a heart attack by now.

Living out here in AZ, all I get to see is PAC10 crapola, (sorry, I'm a Big12 guy, no offense to all of you who root for the west coast teams). ESPN Gameplan baby, the best $80 you can spend!!!

I'm thinking of buying some Red River tickets and showing up in Mustang to surprise my dad and take him to the game, but I shudder to think of the price I'll have to pay. Any leads for a fellow Okie?

Boomer Sooner!

Sean

Man i wish i had some leads. Im trying to get ahold of some season tickets. I think me and my roomate are going to the Red River Shootout, if you want when we decide for sure ill let you know what kind of deal we get.

Oh, and you have to get NCAA 2004, I got it today and cant stop playing it. Mines for the PS2 but its cool specially the online part of it.

I usually don't respond....But, since we're all Big 12 fans, I tip my hat to OU as I root for the Huskers :) Please, no more spankings ;)

leeb

Hey.................

I finally found someone thats is still a HUSKER fan, thought I was the last one left:D :D :D :D :D :D GO ALL BIG 12 football!!!!!!!!!

There's Husker fans all over the place. Just after last year we've been a lil low key...:(
I'm also a true Big 12 fan (except Texas....and i barely tolerate CO) and would like to see a Big 12 team play for the championship.

Go Huskers:D

I too am a HUSKER!, have been for years, and yes I enjoy seeing 6-8 big 12 teams in bowl games every year....makes for a tough conf though....and I agree CU is barely tolerable...used to be that way with OU, but after the switzer years, things have calmed down :p

What sux for me, is I will be on delployment during the entire football season :(.....ill be lucky to catch the Thanksgiving NU game on TV this year.

Big 12 is where it's at baby! Especially in football......................and basketball........................and baseball..........................and track........

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with college golf and tennis, but I would guess Big 12 is dominating that as well.

i HATE to admit it but......................

KSTATE will be da*n tough this year,,,but as usual Snyder will stub his d*ck in a pud game, be 11-1 and have a toilet bowl.

Go Huskers:D

OU will be tough also, and Texas, and Okie State,, wait do we see a pattern here;)

GO BLUE! WELCOME TO THE BIG HOUSE!

p.s. Ann Arbor is not a whore, but thank god Navarre is gone. Anyone who is 6'6" and still gets passes tipped by linemen sucks.

The big 12 is gonna be insanely hard, to go undefeated in. I think Nebraska will lose its first game against OSU, hate to say it but they have made a lot of progress. K-state will have a loss or two possibly by OSU also. Texas, Texas A&M and OSU are gonna be the hardest for OU, cause they lost to A&M and OSu last year. Im afraid no one in the conference will be undefeated, and none will be in the championship. OU has a great shot again this year. God please dont let a Florida team win it all, i hate all Florida teams. And Texas is just dead evil.

College Football is like a slow car, its ok until you drive a fast one, ergo the NFL