3 Classic Rockford Fosgate Punch Amps, two 200.2 and one 240.4, barely used!

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
I have put these amplifiers on a pedestal for years for my ultimate sound system build. I just never got around to doing it. These amps have been in a climate controlled environment since. These amps have been mounted on a board and tested for less than a week on my Buick Grand National way back in 2003. With two 12" subs, it literally knocked the pots and pans off the walls of my neighbors house. (true story). Anyhow, for any of you experienced audiophiles during those years, these amps need no introduction. You can see the RCA contacts barely have any wear on them. There are a few scratches on the outside from them moving around, but other than that, they have been tested and work perfectly. These went upwards of $350-$450 back in the day. This was before Rockford even started selling in "retail" stores. Everyone knows they don't make them like this anymore. I also have a link plate if you wanted to mount two amps side by side. If you are looking for specs, literature for these amps is found all over the internet. Two of the amps are 200x2 and the other is 240x4. I know what these are worth and what they can do, so please, no lowballs. If I do not sell them, I will just use em. I could use the money right now. Price is $150 shipped FIRM for each amp. Paypal add fees. That is more than a fair price for a wicked amp. Buy 2 and I will throw in the link plate for free. Now for the pics(don't mind the dust)

IMG_8373.jpg

IMG_8374.jpg

IMG_8375.jpg

IMG_8376.jpg

IMG_8377.jpg

IMG_8378.jpg

IMG_8379.jpg

IMG_8383.jpg

IMG_8384.jpg

IMG_8385.jpg

Someone is going to get some killer amps here!!!!..... That 240.4 would look good linked to my fosgate 250.2 power

PM full
Looking for a package deal on all of it
Please PM me.
thanks

NOT trying to thread hijack here, but if any of you buyers need a small amp to run some tweets or something, I have two of these fosgate amps but they are really small. I think they are 25 or 30X2 each. I'd let them go CHEAP. Got them with other stuff, don't need them. (I'm using old school PPI and U.S. amps) .

Looks like I am # 2 behind turbo terror.

I still need a total pm'd please. IF you want to include the total with and without speakers I am ready.

I will keep all of you posted. Mario, yes I am waiting on turboterror, you are next in line if it falls through. Trying to keep this fair to who has dibs. Mario, I will get you a total with and without speakers. Price is already ridiculous, but I will see what I can conjur up for ya.:D