3" downpipe

BREAKIN IT

Looking for a used 3" downpipe. Stainless Houston or ATR with internal wastegate. Let me know what ya got. Thanks :)

Any pics? Is that the one that has a separate elbow at the turbo? Does it come with a dump or test pipe? or is it long enough not to need one? Thanks.

It comes complete with elbow, bolts, springs, jet hotted pipe, i had the flapper upgraded to a inconel type -it will withstand very high temperatures and also took the play out of the flapper like the original ones have,so it should never get stuck or hung up , i think the puck is 1.25". it goes right into your cat. Im having a problem with my photo program,i will work on it today, i do have some pics on my computer. It has very little use almost like new only better.

Thanks for the pics 49-Blues, but I think I will pass. Really want a Houston or ATR style pipe. Good luck with your sale. ;)

Anyone else got anything??????????? Thanks

down pipe

I will probably be selling my down pipe this week depending on if I get what I need to go external. If so, it is a terry houston 3" stainless pipe. Internal waste gate, very good condition of course. Does not come with test pipe, but might be able to round one up for an additional fee. 350 plus shipping firm.
If you need the internal waste gate actuator, it is a hd version, 380 plus shipping. Let me know if interested, thanks