3" test pipe

turbojd

Anyone have a 3" test pipe with the 4 bolt flange that they wanna sell, lemme know! Must be 13 1/2" to 14" in length. to fit my 3" downpipe.

Last edited:
How about a "stealth" 3" Test Pipe that looks like a Catalytic Converter?

It's actually a "Hollowed-Out" Cat w/ 3" Inlet welded on. I ran it for years before I went to the solenoid controlled Dump Pipe.

Pic is attached here: 010.jpg

How about a "stealth" 3" Test Pipe that looks like a Catalytic Converter?

It's actually a "Hollowed-Out" Cat w/ 3" Inlet welded on. I ran it for years before I went to the solenoid controlled Dump Pipe.

Pic is attached here:View attachment 226595
The test pipe I need has to be 13 1/2" to 14" long to fit between my downpipe and exhaust flange. Your cat appears to be the stock length 18" or so.

Gotcha - I guess it would help if I read your original post.

You are correct, in that - what I have shown here is approximate stock length.

Good Luck !!!

Not sure, i have the new exhaust sitting here in a box, tryting to get the test pipe beforehand. Did you use that 12 1/2 test pipe with a 3" downpipe? It's a pypes exhaust w/race pro mufflers

Not sure, i have the new exhaust sitting here in a box, tryting to get the test pipe beforehand. Did you use that 12 1/2 test pipe with a 3" downpipe? It's a pypes exhaust w/race pro mufflers

We have test pipes that are 12" and fit perfectly on the Pypes systems we have installed.

If you want one that is longer, we can make it for you. :)

If I can find a dump pipe i'll sell you my test pipe. Its 14" long.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app