300amp alt,window felts,rjc mbc,rear bump fillers,trunk solenoid

rcantu

I bought this in preparation for my sound system set up but i decided to sell the car. it cost $400 and it's brand new. Vendor's name is Iraggi. He's done a lot of sales over the years and he's on ebay too.

Anyways i'm asking $300 shipped anywhere in usa.

this is brand new and looks oem but the amperage is no where near that. you will need to run heavy gauge wires from the alt to the battery and ground.

RJC Racing Boost controller NEW

brand new. i think i have the instructions still and some vacuum line too.

$45 shipped anywhere in USA.

trunk soleniod

was going to put it in but selling the car.

it's just the part that goes in the trunk. good for replacing a existing one or you can run a wire and switch to the front or use an alarm pulse to pop it open.

$29 shipped anywhere in USA.

NEW GM inner & outer window felts/weatherstrips

these are the long rubber parts that sit on top of your door. both inner and outer strips for both left and right doors.

they are black.

these are NEW genuine GM products.

part#s are

$250 shipped anywhere in usa

these are again new in box and ready to ship.

rear bumper fillers made of fiberglass

picked these up not long ago but selling the car so i'm selling what i got.

brand new fiberglass rear fillers so they will never crack.

as with any fiberglass product they will need to be fitted and painted of course.

$200 shipped anywhere in usa

sorry. thanks

could you do me a favor and edit the title?

"300amp alt,window felts,rjc mbc,rear bump fillers,trunk solenoid"

these are the long rubber parts that sit on top of your door. both inner and outer strips for both left and right doors.

they are black.

part#s are

man I need them but the wrong time of year...

good luck... here's a free bump for ya!

Felts

they are black.

part#s are

are these the sameones that grand national take.

i try to price my stuff aggressively to sell.

you can pm me your offer but please substantiate why you made that offer.

the package is long so it's possibly considered oversized shipping. it's not that heavy but shippers will still penalize me. i don't get shipping deals as i'm no business so i pay the same as "joe the plumber". lol

also if you or someone plans on paying with paypal, they will charge me fees so basically i'm paying shipping AND paypal charges.
IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO THANKS.

Do what everyone else does, charge 3.25% if they pay with paypal, and charge them for actual shipping fees.

Boxing them up is where you lose, but hey its all part of the game if you want to sell these parts.

BW

yes i know it's part of the game but doesn't mean i like it. lol.

some forums just complain too much if you start upping things and some buyers start to become big jerks about it too.

i just rather play it the KISS way to get things out the way but then there's the lowballers. it's just too funny.

seems another game plan of some do the economy excuse or holidays. eh but i digress.

just buy my stuff and get it over with. ;)

Do what everyone else does, charge 3.25% if they pay with paypal, and charge them for actual shipping fees.

Boxing them up is where you lose, but hey its all part of the game if you want to sell these parts.

BW

HE asked if that was the best you could do, i wouldnt classify that as a low ball offer. Good luck with the sales

BW