"3200-3400 Lock-up converter"

Live_to_die

Looking for a newer or new 3200-3400 Lock-up converter.... Definately has to be a nice high dollar peice, anyone??

I've got one!

I have one for you...

An almost new Precision of New Hampton 3200 stall 9.5" lockup race converter. This one has all the good stuff- furnace brazed, big anti balloon plate, hardened aftermarket stator, and hardened turbine splines. I can't return this after it had fluid ran through it, so my loss is someone else's gain! I have only owned it for about a week, and it has about an hour of tranny dyno time on it, that's it! It performed perfectly on the dyno, of course. This converter was never installed or ran in a car. For those of you that don't know this company, their converters are almost bulletproof and they're very popular with the turbodiesel guys who are making 1000+ ft lbs of torque! My trans builder swears by these converters and he has therm installed in numerous 650-700 rear wheel horsepower street cars with no problems. The only reason I am selling is beacuse I have decided to move to a multi-disk lockup unit now. Check out the company's site at www.gopnh.com and look at the racing converter section for more info.

I paid $700+ shipping like 2 weeks ago, will sell for $600 + ship or you can pickup!

please email me direct at grinaldi@wi.rr.com