3200 stall 700R4 or 200-4R

EyeTalk2Trees

I don't own a GN anymore but i do have something you guys might be interested in. Boss Hog 2800-3200 stall for a 700R4 or a 200-4R. I bought this to go with a much bigger cam, and run it on the track, but decied to make the car a daily drive so I'm changing the set up. I haven't installed this Stall, i bought it on a forum and just want to get my money back. I paid $200+ shipping

you can see the part number 48443
KMJ PERFORMANCE - Acc "Boss Hog" Torque Converters for GM, Ford, MOPAR, Chevy, Buick, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Cadillac, Lincoln, Mercury, Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth, Neon
I did not buy it in the link above, but its shows the part number and what transmissions the stall can work with.

image.php
[/url][/IMG]

$200+shipping
I'm in Lubbock, TX 79424

I've had some questions asked several times so: its a 12inch, lock up, 30 Spline stall. Anymore question feel free to ask. I thought $200 for a good stall is a steal.

I don't personally, Then again i don't know anyone with a GN any more, but the part number #48443 and verification from AAc's website Welcome to ACC Performance says it was made for 200-4r, its listed as 84-91 GM transmissions. check it out the link, under stage one about 3/4 down the GM section of the page.