4 Grilles For Sale

J T

ALL THESE GRILLES ARE THE SAME EXACT STYLE AS THE 87 GN GRILLES.
1.CHROME GRILLE PAINTED BLACK AND CLEAR COATED.
VERY NICE CONDITION.$225
2.CHROME GRILLE PAINTED BLACK.SMALL CRACK IN THE MIDDLE WHERE MY FINGER IS POINTING TO IN THE PICTURE.$75 PLUS HIPPING.
AND
4 CHROME GRILLES IN NICE CONDITION,NO CRACKS,NO MISSING PIECES.
$150 OR BEST OFFER ON EACH.
WOULD HAVE TO FIND BOXES TO SHIP THESE IN.
EVERY SHIPPING PLACE I HAVE BEEN TO THEY DID NOT HAVE BIG ENOUGH BOXES.SOME SHIPPING PLACES WON'T EVEN BOX AND SHIP THEM UNLESS I HAVE A BOX.
I HAVE BEEN TOLD TO GO TO AUTO BODY SHOPS,HOME CENTERS,
OR MAKE MY OWN BOXES.
THESE ARE A HARD PART TO SHIP IN MY OPINION.
ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT ON HOW ELSE TO SHIP THESE GRILLES.
SOME PEOPLE WANTED SOME OF THESE GRILLES BUT I NEVER HEARD BACK FROM THEM.
FIRST COME FISRT SERVE AS USUAL.
PLEASE EMAIL AS MY PM BOX IS ALMOST FULL AGAIN.
air50001@yahoo.com

Attachments

• IMG_1324.jpg
    IMG_1324.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_1325.jpg
    IMG_1325.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_1326.jpg
    IMG_1326.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_1327.jpg
    IMG_1327.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_1328.jpg
    IMG_1328.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 317
I don't know how you feel about buying a cardboard box because you can find them for free, but...
Check out your local UPS Store. Mine has about 20-30 different sizes of boxes in stock. They store them in back so you wont usually see them when you walk in, but they have a chart listing the dimensions of the available boxes. I hate to pay for a box, but they've always had what I needed. Hope this helps!

I have also had to make boxes for shipping grilles. It's a bit of a pain, but not that hard. Usually shipping costs right at $20 when i'm done. Nice looking grilles !! I have been trying to sell my 11,000 mile WH-1 or I'd be VERY interested in one myself. As it is, I couldn't spend the $150 plus. I still have a pair of N.O.S. chrome headlight bezels since I like the chrome look. Best of Luck ! Gary L.

Hi, want to know if you still have the chrome grill. I'm interested in purchasing. Please reply with any extra info and if still available.