4 non A/C set ups f/s

kc2006

I went to the junkyard today and they got 4 cars in with non a/c.

3 of them are in perfect condition, one has a cracked box, but if you know how to fiberglass stuff you could fix it.

I didnt have enough to buy the 3 good ones and they're a good drive away but I took them off and gave the guy a 20 to hold them for me. If you would want one I'd need the money first then I could go get it for you. Like the other one i sold a couple months ago I'd want $150 plus shipping each for the good ones, and the one with the messed up box $80, I might even try to fix the box since its not that big of a crack. I'll clean them up for you and all the bolts are there, everything you need to put it in your car. the first one i had was sold to "silverbu" I believe over on maliburacing.com just as a reference, he was very pleased with the one he bought from me. Thanks all

If anyone is interested email is kc2006@sbcglobal.net

Just so you are aware the vent cables(under the steering columns) are different between the makes. For examble the Malibu/Monte/EC are different from the Regal are different from the Cutlass. Where they mount to the trim piece is where the difference is.