400 Switch Pitch from PAE

Lunkan

Crazy? Me? :-P
Jesus wholy and so on. After 3 days at work, the car is broken in and I started to push the car some. This trans rocks!!! Man I want to take the car to a track now.

I started in lowstall to see what happend, but I wasn´t even close to start spooling the GT67Q. Then switch to highstall and... swhooosh... 100meters of rubber. Still have the WG on stock boost.

So, my first thoughts on this SP400 is that it sure rocks. Well spent money IMO. Many thanks to PAE Enterprises, and also Dakota Digital for their fast and great service.

Originally posted by 49-blues
How does it work?

I´m sorry, but I don´t understand. Is it the function of the SP?

http://www.turbolunkan.com/images/interior/dsc00258.jpg
The switch You see is what controls the SP function. You always drive around in lowstall (in my case ~1400) but when You hit the switch You send a 12V signal to the trans which brings it to highstall (4000 in my case).

The benefits will be that You don´t need to drive around with a highstall TC that produce alot of heat, but when needed (for nice launch or spool-up) You hit highstall and switch back after halfway through 1st gear.

The pushbutton in the picture is for my t-brake. It´s wired through the switch so that I won´t hit it accidetaly.