#415 For Sale

As they say there is an as-s for every seat:cool:

Some fool will probably buy it, I guess it would do better than my 401k:eek:

wow!

Almost makes me wonder if everyone involved with this listing made a typo. I was pretty close to buying this car, but opted for the lower mile #192 instead. Selling price was 85k, has anyone told them what kind of economical world we are living in ? To up your price by 60k, holy ****!

Almost makes me wonder if everyone involved with this listing made a typo. I was pretty close to buying this car, but opted for the lower mile #192 instead. Selling price was 85k, has anyone told them what kind of economical world we are living in ? To up your price by 60k, holy ****!

Hi nick19....still don't know where your car ended up ?? somewhere in Surrey you say ?? One just showed up on craigslist last week thought it might be yours up for sale again ...turns out it's # 397 (yes... yet another GNX hidden in garage in BC)

Hi nick19....still don't know where your car ended up ?? somewhere in Surrey you say ?? One just showed up on craigslist last week thought it might be yours up for sale again ...turns out it's # 397 (yes... yet another GNX hidden in garage in BC)

GNX 192 is in Surrey, in the Newton area. Its my fathers car, dream car since he seen it in the Motor Trend Magazine in the late 1980's.

GNX 192 is in Surrey, in the Newton area. Its my fathers car, dream car since he seen it in the Motor Trend Magazine in the late 1980's.

Welcome to the "Turbo 6" world...

FYI...our Grand National car club ( GNRA) meets the last Tuesday of every month 7pm to 9pm (except Dec where we usually do Xmas dinner) at Barnes Wheaton GM on Scott Road, Surrey. Then afterwards we usually retreat to Boston Pizza (Scott & 64th)for a late night snack before heading home.

You are more than welcome to attend and meet a ton of Buick Turbo guys...many like myself have owned, tuned and perfected (so we think) our little Turbo 6 powerhouses for many years...as they say we've got a ton of knowlege about these cars and always willing to help out any Buick Turbo enthusiast.

As a group we attend lots of local cars shows during the year (Langley Cruise being the biggest) many race their cars on ocassion, many like myself raced for many years and now mostly street drive these beasts. Some Buick guys have show quality cars and other are just happy to own these legends and use them daily.

Wayne / Quick 6 Racing

Attachments

• May 30 024 (Small).jpg
    May 30 024 (Small).jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 377
  • Oct23 130 (Small).jpg
    Oct23 130 (Small).jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 378
  • August_6 114 (Small).jpg
    August_6 114 (Small).jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 378
  • August_6 095 (Small).jpg