What's up Lee! Hey Mike! Everything is good. Just staying busy. I had stopped working on rides for a while, now a project was brought to me and really got me going again. In the middle of building a 68 Camaro SS, I was dang near given a GN.

After the El camino I kind of gave up on automotive stuff. I putt around a Trailblazer SS, and that's all I've had for a few years. I'm out here in SF Valley still. I'll need bumper fillers one day Mike! Lol. I might come out to the next swap meet at Ralphs just to hang out.

As for the new GN. It has a little frame damage so I was looking for a frame, found one on Craigslist. I need a bunch of missing parts for the front end and some engine brackets, but I want to get the frame home and replace first. Also need a driver fender and passenger door. The car doesn't have rust, but passenger door does...idk lol.

Where are you at Lee? I was looking through my old phone to find your number yesterday, I guess it was in an older phone than that!! I hope all is well, and I look forward to buzzing around again with you all, one day!!

Jeremy,
I've got a set of fillers, I'll give you for a song. UPS damaged them, but the damage will hide under the bumper. I think I've got a driver's side fender too.
Glad to have you back. Rumor has it that Ralph may be doing a get together next month. Post up the parts you need.

Mike B.

Jeremy! I'm in Kingman,AZ, (bout 100 mi so/east of las vegas,) ( or 35 mi from Laughlin)
928 263 6152 or cruzn57@yahoo.com
Mike, I'd be interested in some fillers if jeremy doesn't take em, I want something nice for my We4
( same car I brought to the bates show, that I've had for over 10 yrs)

Thanks Mike, I'll take them! If you're going to ralphs, I can meet you there as long as it's a sunday. If not, I'll drive down and grab them, just let me know which song! Lol.

I'll give you a call Lee so we can catch up!