496 BBC Race Motor FS or FT

botldpony

Well i just purchased this engine from one of my crew members and this is going to be way to much engine for what i am wanting to do. It is a 496ci BBC, it has Eagle rotating assy. 4340 crank, and rods, SRP pistons (14.1), Brodix BB2 cylinder heads (pollished on the outside,(show car stuff) and they look killer, it has the Brodix Race intake 4150 flange, Comp Cams Solid roller Camshaft, Comp roller lifters, comp pushrods, comp stainless rockers, comp Stud girdle, Chrome oil pan, chrome timing chain cover, cog belt set up, powermaster alternator, mini starter, fab aluminum valve covers, fluidamper. This motor ran 10.4s in a 3400 lb camaro. It is the real deal and has around 10-15 passes on it. It does not come with a distributer (might be able to get one for a extra $150), and it does not come with a carb, everything else is there. I paid $7500 for it less than 2 weeks ago. I found another engine that i plan on purchasing so my loss is your gain i will take $6000 cash money for this engine no more no less. Also have a NX rail system fogger that i was going to put on this engine and i wont need it on the new engine will sell it for $450 less bottle, comes with all the jets (200-600) all nozzles, new D8 race hose, new Solenoids (just freshened from NX), All you need is a bottle. will ship if needed

wife dropped and broke the camera, gonna get a new one tonight and get some pics. might be around 11:30pm tonight or so (what time i get off work).
i will get casting number as well. yes regular 454 block. Rice race engines did all of the assy. on the engine.