4th annual turbo buick, SY/TY gathering complete

Congrats on your Pure Street Championship Richie. I'm a huge fan of R/S & P/S Outlaws. Any ideas of what Limited Street is gonna be and if you're gonna run in it? Hopefully c-ya at Farmington.

Thanks!
And yes I will run with them but I need a little money help and I can win that to. Bigger tires and bigger turbo I think I should pic up a .15 ands that would put me there.

I went 2 5.19's at the rock at the last race

Yes I saw you at the Rock, very impressive! I know what you mean about the money. I'm just trying to get my Nova to run R/S, not really competitively though, lol. I'd love to finish in the top 10 next year but that's a long shot seeing how much faster they're gettin. C-ya bud!

Officially out...

Well, I'm officially out of the Quick-8/16 at Farmington. I just got done pulling the turbo off the car tonight, and it's going to be on its way back to Lake Havasu in the morning.

Say, does anyone have a T-76 that I can try on the car while my little turbo is at the shop?

K.

keith sorry to hear that I just sent back one of those new pt67 today.

Any way I will bring M/T tires on the 22 to sell new and used also will have a drum of c-16 to sell.
If any one needs or want prices on tires leave size and I'll right back I will make the order on wed. by 12:00 I will have 28x10.5 and 26x10 for sure if you need another size let me know.
richie

shop phone
919-771-2269

used tires from 140. a set > 180. a set. and new 26's for 285. and 28's for 315.0 cash.
VP-C-16 is 36.50 for 5 gal.

Well doesnt look like many are coming or at least want tires or fuel.
But I will have an EATON unit with me also that is brand new 28 spline for sale, 340.00 takes it home.

Richie,

I think you'll be able to sell some fuel, if you bring it.

WhooooHooooo This Saturday is almost here!!!:D

I need to call John Craig today to see if my turbo will be back this week.;)

K.

I'll be there and plan on getting gas from you so you better have it :D I may pick up some 28x10.5s. The price is good. If I can get the wife to agree :eek:

Steve

I'll be there with my camera, but probably not my car. Maybe I can get some good videos.

Richie,

I just had a Syclone owner e-mail me about the C-16. He's going to need some, so if you would bring some with his name on it. Les Young from Pennsylvania. His truck runs low 10's in the 1/4!!:eek:

K.

Originally posted by NCTURBOS
Richie,

I just had a Syclone owner e-mail me about the C-16. He's going to need some, so if you would bring some with his name on it. Les Young from Pennsylvania. His truck runs low 10's in the 1/4!!:eek:

K.

I know about that guy. A friend of my friends lives up there and when they went visit him a few weeks ago they went to his shop. One of them mentioned that he was going to come. The other guy is named John. His handle is gnocide here.

You post the same message three times in a row and call SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY annoying:D

JUst watched the weather,,, 73º and sunny:cool:

Sully

Originally posted by V6 Beast
You post the same message three times in a row and call SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY annoying:D
Sully

:D :D :D

Richie,

Just had another person ask me about the C-16. He's gonna need 5-gallons also.

I wonder if my turbo will be back in time!!;)

K.

Everything's looking good this way. I'm going to run the cam in on the GS today and bring it Saturday and see if it made any difference. That means I'll have to leave the roadster home, but Dad's still bringing the 'Camuick'. :)