50 lb chip and seat belt loops

Buick Beginner

Where is my $$$ going?
Good Day,
Boy, it's been a while since I've been on the board, looks nice though! Anyway, I sold the GN I while back cause Uncle Sam sent me 2600 miles from where I was, but just today I discovered some left over parts. I've got an E-Prom chip burned by BM computer source about a year and a half ago and some of the seat belt loops for the G-Body. The loops are black and replace the "lame" shoulder belt hooks the cars came with from the factory. The chip is set up as follows:
50# Delphi Injectors
19 Degrees Timing
93 Octane Fuel
I would classify it as a "mild chip", I got it for a back up chip and it came in handy when I had to send my Extender Chip back for reprogramming. I'll take $35.00 for both items and I'll pay the shipping. If your not happy with your purchase I'll be glad to give you a refund. I've done plenty of business on the board before, so I'd be glad to provide references. If you're interested just drop me a line at Spectre5050@yahoo.com . Thanks - BB

Wow

Those LCA's are still a topic of conversation! They did turn out nicely didn't they? My wife will hang me if I ever take on a project like that again :D Anyway, let me run the chip and the loops for a few days and then we'll see about breaking them up. Thanks - BB