57#racetronix injectors(high impedence)

sr71gn

these are supposed to be siemen injectors--anyone know the siemen part#and-- has anyone tried them

I'm running them now, but have not got into it as of yet as I'm breaking in the car. the car does idle very nice, and seems to have alot of punch even at just half throttle. I might have more to add to that in a couple weeks :)

I spoke to Patrick @ Percision about the 57s. He said they support about 70 horse more than the 50s. He also said that Joe had a nice program for them whith a good idle. I ordered mine today. I will let you know my experience as soon as possible.

I'm running them now. Chip by Eric @ turbotweak. Car runs and idles better than it ever has. Don't know if it's the chip or the injectors ,but I like it.

thanks for the input guys -- i was worried about them because people at quad air told me they had checked them out in 1992 and they were not reliable under higher boost conditions- they claimed them to be a marine type injector for naturally aspired engines-- since i have already ordered them it was nice to hear some positive feed back