5900 Mi Gnx $30,000

too late boys!!! i am the proud new owner of GNX #621.

i've already sent cashiers check. Just waiting for it to be delivered. should be anyday now. i'll post pics when it gets in.

i've already sent cashiers check. Just waiting for it to be delivered. should be anyday now. i'll post pics when it gets in.

hahahaha... nice :biggrin:

Take pics of that baby when it arrives--i am sure it is mint and will arrive real soon!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

That's funny, I sent my money also for 621. I hope it gets here first:p

Hah Hah. You just have to love those ads that start/ends like this:

- Don't Miss Out On This Super Super Deal
- I'm Selling This For A Friend, Relative, etc... who doesn't have time to sale himself/herself or doesn't know anything about selling these cars... (Though some deals turn out O.K.)
- I Don't Have A Phone Number, Only Reply Email
- I Don't Have Access To Email (hmmm, but you posted the ad)
- Send Funds And I'll Ship Right Away
- You'll Receive This Much Back If You Send Now
- I'll Pay For Transportation If You Send Funds Now
- Lows Mileage Exact And True (Run a VIN and find 100,000 plus miles)
- etc...

Right away my instinct start to say - Something's Fishy Here!

flip

Actually, I am the son of a Nigerian prince living in exile and need your donations to help get back into power. Thanks.

How could it possibly look better than the day it left the factory??? My 1985 twin turbo V8 GNX #1062 with zero miles (says so on the digital GNX dash) in a bubble is the only one I've ever seen like that...:rolleyes: By the way if you guys are interested it's for sale for only $25K...;)

Sending them right now! Cant believe this smoking deal im getting. Poor sucks that missed out!

Thanks for your prompt payment...car-in-a-bubble is floating towards you in the southern Pacific as we speak...

Thanks for your prompt payment...car-in-a-bubble is floating towards you in the southern Pacific as we speak...

Man i hope this isnt the same car i just bought cause its floating to me in a bubble!!!! I own number 621 GNX :tongue: