*5th Annual Turbo/GS Buick & Sy/Ty Gathering!!*

Originally posted by 93 Indy
You're just jealous that Kate tells you when and where you can wear your pants.:D

No, Kate lets him wear pants whenever he wants to... She just keeps his castrations on the mantle. :D

K.

Now why in the hell would I want to downgrade to a Buick.:eek:

You wouldn't be downgrading... I'd just be back to having a junk yard back at the house. :eek:

K.

You're just jealous that Kate tells you when and where you can wear your pants.:D
your just upset that I have a good woman, & you are stuck with your snakes. question, we all know what homo's do with gerbles do yall do it with snakes also?:p

Originally posted by NCTURBOS
No, Kate lets him wear pants whenever he wants to... She just keeps his castrations on the mantle. :D

K.
& for you, you know thats CRAP my wife don't bitch about me spending $ on the car. as long as we're faster than you. (witch don't take much):D yes tracy, yes dear

I 'll be there and I have the perfect little sun dress the looser could wear! should I bring high heels and stockings also?:eek:

Originally posted by princess
I 'll be there and I have the perfect little sun dress the looser could wear! should I bring high heels and stockings also?:eek:

Yeah, that'll work, but... That also has to be the outfit you wear into the track that day.:D

K.

not fair, I was not planning on swaping outfits with the looser.However, the looser will get the pleasure of wearing the small in size high heel shoes for the remainder of the day:)

as this post started with an invitation to a Raceday and from the numerous post most of you have "Known" each other for WAY TO LONG, Could an outsider possibly get some direction into the track? I've got a pretty good idea where the town is but where the track is !!! We will trying to drive in from Sanford,NC and would like to meet some of the INTERESTING people from this Board.

Originally posted by POPA
as this post started with an invitation to a Raceday and from the numerous post most of you have "Known" each other for WAY TO LONG, Could an outsider possibly get some direction into the track? I've got a pretty good idea where the town is but where the track is !!! We will trying to drive in from Sanford,NC and would like to meet some of the INTERESTING people from this Board.

Click on the link below for directions, once you get on the site just enlarge the map for a detail view.

http://www.mooresvilledragway.com/map/

Originally posted by POPA

If the route you take to the track leads you up I-77N, there is always a group of us that meet at Cracker Barrel, just off the interstate, for breakfast before going to the track.

K.

Sure Ka...err, I mean Princess. Why don't you let him take them off the mantle and bring that Ford. I'll put him in that sun dress faster than you do on Saturday nights when ya'll play dress up.:eek: :D

sorry sweetness ,I'm not the person who you must think I'am but
I'm curious who are you hoping that I'am?the person with his casterations on the mantle and you must not know each others capabilities .I can not wait to see who wins .:D

sorry sweetness,...I'm curious who are you hoping that I'am?

I don't know if I can keep the "picture" clean enough for posting here.:eek: :D

I think we ASSumed wrong of who you are. Now I really can't wait for the 20th!;)

K.

I think we ASSumed wrong of who you are. Now I really can't wait for the 20th!;)

K.

We didn't assume wrong Keith. I make a bet with "princess" that she don't show up on the 20th. If she does show up, she'll be incognito riding in a Pontiac.

K.
are you going to bring your wife & little girl to meet princess?:eek:
sorry princess but they all think you are my wife, because of your email address. we don't mean any harm it is good clean fun. I can't wait untill the 20th just to see the look on everyones face when they find out it's not my wife!

Thats ok Darling, I think I understand now, I'm hoping to make the event on the 20th providing I'm not on call for work; I'm looking forward to meeting you all.;)

Originally posted by TurboIndian
are you going to bring your wife & little girl to meet princess?:eek:
sorry princess but they all think you are my wife, because of your email address. we don't mean any harm it is good clean fun. I can't wait untill the 20th just to see the look on everyones face when they find out it's not my wife!

Dallas will be there with me, Tracy will be out of town.:D What do you think the look on her face will be after she hears Dallas went 100+mph with me on a pass?:cool:

Just think with all the confusion maybe Kate & Kathleen (?princess?) might be friends after all this.:eek:

K.

Dallas will be there with me, Tracy will be out of town.:D What do you think the look on her face will be after she hears Dallas went 100+mph with me on a pass?:cool:

K.
you would not live to see November 21st, Tracy would kill you. then where would we get cheap buick parts?:confused:

K.

Keith, if you want Dallas to ride in a slower car, she can take a trip in mine!!....No worries!:D