60 foot times

I ran an 11.47 @ 116 tonite with a 1.58 60'.
I use 28x9 M/T slicks. I have stock suspension with air bags.
I leave at around 10lbs of boost off the e brake.

1.61 off the footbrake. ATR rear bar...stock springs...gas shocks at all four corners...empty air bags...28x9 MT slicks at 10 pounds...leaving the line at 2800 rpm...all long rear shoes...S-10 rear wheel cylinders...3 flex hoses swapped over to Russel SS braided.

1.635. 235-60-15 ET streets. Eibach Springs, Bilestein shocks and an ATR rear bar. No airbags

1.635. 235-60-15 ET streets. Eibach Springs, Bilestein shocks and an ATR rear bar. No airbags

Hell yeah! I thought I ran skinny tires with 255's but you take the cake. Way to go. I love running my car against cars with slicks and rocketing past them off the line. I'm sure you surprised some folks too.

Hell yeah! I thought I ran skinny tires with 255's but you take the cake. Way to go. I love running my car against cars with slicks and rocketing past them off the line. I'm sure you surprised some folks too.

There is a Newish camaro ss that is wondering what the hell happened. It surprised me too when I dumped the brakes. But our local track was hooking that night. There are pics and video in the kill section

255/60/15 M/T Drag radial 5 psi. launch
1.57 60ft
6.71 1/8th @ 103.95
10.50 @128.66

Mickey Thompson 255/50 16 ET Streets 1.55 60' leaving on foot brake with 4-5 lbs boost.

255 mt drag radials. the suspension consists of a HR bar with stock boxed upper and lower arms with rubber bushings along with 10-12 yr old kyb shocks also has air bags but i use no air in them now ( i found they hurt more than help.....)

my best 60ft is 1.42 off a trans brak. my best on the foot brak with 2 step is 1.50. I have found that these tires really like o be about 20-22 psi when using 8 inch wheel..........

Last edited:
255 mt drag radials. the suspension consists of a HR bar with stock boxed upper and lower arms with rubber bushings along with 10-12 yr old kyb shocks also has air bags but i use no air in them now ( i found they hurt more han help.....)

my best 60ft is 1.42 off a trans brak. my best on the foot brak with 2 step is 1.50. I have found that these tires really like o be about 20-22 psi when using 7 inch wheel..........

I used to run those same tires at 20-22psi but I had to drop them down to 18psi at bg last year to get them to hook. They were new last year too. I didn't seem to lose any mph at the lower pressure. Every car is different. I use helwig bar, spohn lca and stock uppers.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

1.54 60' off the foot brake with a zero boost launch. Metco uppers and lowers, 275/60/15 @21psi on stock GN rims. Cant wait to get the motor right and hit the brake !!!!!!!

Bryan

1.54 60' off the foot brake with a zero boost launch. Metco uppers and lowers, 275/60/15 @21psi on stock GN rims. Cant wait to get the motor right and hit the brake !!!!!!!

Bryan

And the both of us are waiting to see if your new combo holds together Bryan.:p Rich still has a lift waiting on you when it blows up.:eek: Right now I'm so broke I can't pay attention.:oops:

1.59 60' zero boost . Boxed lowers, adjustable uppers. passenger side bag 275/60/15 DR !! Thats it!! Car hooks in dirt!!

1.55 60ft on 275/50/15 in fayettvile .... I really needed a trans brake it lifted the tire pretty good.

same car same tire either dead hook or blow the tires off @ darlington

255 mt drag radials. the suspension consists of a HR bar with stock boxed upper and lower arms with rubber bushings along with 10-12 yr old kyb shocks also has air bags but i use no air in them now ( i found they hurt more han help.....)

my best 60ft is 1.42 off a trans brak. my best on the foot brak with 2 step is 1.50. I have found that these tires really like o be about 20-22 psi when using 8 inch wheel..........

Update.....I netted a 1.43 60 ft off the foot brake in Bg .....

Jd almost had a cow......... .

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app