65 Buick Skylark FS or trade

GSJohn

First year GS
Looking to get a newer "old" car. I have this 65 Skylark for sale or trade for a super nice GN, or Regal T Type. Looking for an original, extremely clean, low mileage GN or T Type Regal or LeSabre. My car has a 300 V8 with 4 bbl carb. 22 mpg at 70 mph on the interstate. Runs and drives as good as it looks. Bucket seat interior is like new. Newer tires and Cragar SS rims. Comes with Buick mags and new center caps. Dual exhaust sounds great, also has a nicely installed Kenwood stereo with 6 speakers. This car is a fun driver and great to show. The "wall to wall" taillights look great at dusk and after dark. No rust at all, clean Florida car. Uses no oil and leaks nothing. The car needs nothing at all. Fly in and drive it home!! Asking $13,400.00. Located in western Wisconsin. Call days at 888-743-3207 ext 238 or email me at:
ruddracing28@hotmail.com
Thanks for your time and have a great day!
John
GSJohn1965 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anyone interested in buying, or trading?? Would like a low mile "newer" old car. Thanks for your time. John

Very nice ride!!! Brings back some good memories. I wish I had kept my 65 Skylark Convt. I miss her. Good luck with the sale!!

Hey Guys and Gals,......Merry Christmas to you! FYI....as of 12-21-08 I am still looking to sell or trade the Skylark, she is a beauty, nothing wrong with her. Just looking to get a "Newer" old car! Anyone want to trade for something different?? I would consider a nice mid 60's Mustang, 68-72 Olds Cutlass. Thanks for your time and have a great Holiday! John 888-743-3207 ext 238 days, or email me. ruddracing28@hotmail.com

The car is still for sale or trade. I would be very interested in a trade for a 60-75 Chev or GMC pickup. It would have to be very nice and in excellent condition. Let me know what you have. Call me days at 888-743-3207 extension 238. Or email me or PM me. Thanks for your time.
John
ruddracing28@hotmail.com