65 Gran Sport for sale/trade?

GSJohn

First year GS
We are putting up for sale our 65 Skylark GS post "thin pillar" coupe.
1263 thin pillar automatic coupes produced in 65. Not many around.
The car runs and drives as nice as it looks. The car is in beautiful condition. 73,000 miles. It has the Wildcat 445 (401 ci), ST300 automatic transmission that doesn't skip a beat! AM radio that works great.
Power steering, non A/C, automatic with console. ORIGINAL INTERIOR! It has new dual Flowmaster exhaust, new plugs and wires and points. 6 year old paint, Regal Black over Arctic White body. This is not a vinyl top, it is a painted top. Front and rear bumpers were rechromed at the same time it was painted. The ventiports were rechromed last year. Runs perfect, 17 mpg!
The floorboards are original and are rock solid. The car has a posi rear end. The car has newer tires, approx 7000 miles on them, newer brakes. Brake drums were repainted this past summer (cast iron color).
It has the original silver headliner, splined steering shaft, and boxed frame that the GS came with.
Nothing wrong with it, fly in and drive it home if you like. I have more photos if you would to see, just email me.
The car is located in Neillsville, Wisconsin and we are asking $18,500.00 OBO. The car needs nothing, scored 368 points out of 400 at this years National Meet in Rochester. Deductions were mainly due to non GM/Delco filters, belts and hoses as well as the tires and rims, etc. If you have any questions, call or email. I would like to sell ASAP. I would consider a trade for a GS or GN or a partial trade for a exceptional Skylark.
Thanks, John
JSimonson@TDS.net
Home 715-743-2253

Attachments

• IMG_0852 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0852 (Medium).JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 291