6765 billet turbo

mike lee

I am going to be buying 6765 billet turbo I am using 50 pounders with reds double pumper with fresh walbros just installed! My chip is casper thumb wheel I run 110octane on the street and 116 at the track!!! Trans was just freshened up with a new protourque 9-5 lock up 3200 stall does that sound like a combo for this turbo any input would be great thanks Mike:biggrin: :confused:

I am going to be buying 6765 billet turbo I am using 50 pounders with reds double pumper with fresh walbros just installed! My chip is casper thumb wheel I run 110octane on the street and 116 at the track!!! Trans was just freshened up with a new protourque 9-5 lock up 3200 stall does that sound like a combo for this turbo any input would be great thanks Mike:biggrin: :confused:

You will run the 50's static at about 26-27psi if you have cam and heads. Id go with a PTC non lock 9.5" converter. Get a turbo tweak chip that is adjustable.

What stall is recommended for Billet wheel 6765BB?

What stall is recommended for Billet wheel 6765 Journal bearing?

Sorry i should have gave motor specs 109 block 40 over cometics with studs no head work stock cam 11.90 with TE62 and an old Eastern front mount great piece stock maf and ecm:eek:

Mike is your existing turbo bad?
The reason why I am asking is because it would seem you had
more potential in your existing combination?
In addition I am not sure that the 67/65 would be the hot set up for your car.
I have a 62/65 BB that is enough to run high 10s and blow up my production long block.

Sorry i should have gave motor specs 109 block 40 over cometics with studs no head work stock cam 11.90 with TE62 and an old Eastern front mount great piece stock maf and ecm:eek:

You will gain nothing with the 6765 and you combo except a lighter wallet. That TE 62 should take you into the 10's run at about 30psi. You should buy a set of ported heads with a good valve job if you want to make more power easier. You will gain a lot even with the stock cam

GN1s mike ...my buddy went 11 flat @124mph with 20 psi on a TE60 years ago @ Westhampton