6776bb

Maybe on a light weight car...definitely doubt it over 3400 lbs and under 30 psi.

Unless you have one now you may have to wait.
From what I heard there is a waiting list on 67MM GT Wheel.

Don Palumbo has been 9.90's with a gtq. I think I can get real close with good air & better traction. Mine is just a TE67 small shaft P-trim, 3" in 2" out compressor cover.

Did someone mention the PT67 again?

I guess I'll let the cat out of the bag about a recent update I got from one of my good customers from up north.

John Crawford from Ontario Canada, with a very simple combo in his GN, 235CI with a baby 206 hyd roller cam and a PT6776RS that was the first official dual ball bearing PT67 that I ever sold to a Buick guy back in 2006 at the Indy Buick race.

Pic of him at BG.
28731d1180012338-congrats-jc-satrun1-launch.jpg

He went to the track recently and made a couple of easy foot brake passes.

1st pass out of the box, 10.05 @ 136.31, and backed it up on his second pass with a 10.05 @ 136.45.

This is a PT6776RS, P-trim turbine wheel version with a .63 A/R PTE turbine housing. Here is a post about him from Bowling Green this year.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/alcohol-nitrous-propane-tech/218090-congrats-jc.html

This turbo will definitely cut the mustard. John is just a trans brake launch and some cooler air away from his first 9 second pass, and I couldn't be more proud of him.
Big congrats to John!!!

This turbo just keeps on impressing the stew out of me. I'm glad I got mine when I did. Thanks again Don.

Patrick

Good to know..

I recently had a friend tell me he thinks theres another 100 horsepower left in the car. Apparently the map needs a lot of adjustments to really make it run strong but at this point I already need serious traction help. The car makes crazy power now(even with a huge crack in the header), and when he said that I thought he was crazy. After seeing that post about the 10.00 car, Im gonna have to believe he was right. I would be real happy with a 10.50 car, 10.00 would be unbelievable.

Good to know..

I recently had a friend tell me he thinks theres another 100 horsepower left in the car. Apparently the map needs a lot of adjustments to really make it run strong but at this point I already need serious traction help. The car makes crazy power now(even with a huge crack in the header), and when he said that I thought he was crazy. After seeing that post about the 10.00 car, Im gonna have to believe he was right. I would be real happy with a 10.50 car, 10.00 would be unbelievable.

Hey Dan.
Good to see you on here posting.
Glad to have you with us.

Patrick