69 Corvette convertible

carmelo gaudite

69 Vette convertible- for sale or trade for anything that will interest me. 39,000 original miles, unrestored and unmolested, 350/350,matching numbers with protecto plate, gold/black,4 speed,interior 100% intact, soft top/hard top,side pipes, original paint with signs of cracking other than that this car is in excellent overall condition and original in every form, all papers and documentation (original dealer it was bought from,original key,manual, etc...) are available. $34,000 or trade for something cool. Also a 63 split window is for sale all original but the motor is a vintage re-stamped 327/340 great condition with 60,000 on the odometer, red/black, 4-speed, body and paint condition in excellent shape. This is a great value for a split window as matching number cars are priced in the stratosphere, I'm looking for $38,000 for this one. No photos yet, cars are in NJ, thanks james08109@aol.com

carmelo gaudite said:
69 Vette convertible- for sale or trade for anything that will interest me. 39,000 original miles, unrestored and unmolested, 350/350,matching numbers with protecto plate, gold/black,4 speed,interior 100% intact, soft top/hard top,side pipes, original paint with signs of cracking other than that this car is in excellent overall condition and original in every form, all papers and documentation (original dealer it was bought from,original key,manual, etc...) are available. $34,000 or trade for something cool. Also a 63 split window is for sale all original but the motor is a vintage re-stamped 327/340 great condition with 60,000 on the odometer, red/black, 4-speed, body and paint condition in excellent shape. This is a great value for a split window as matching number cars are priced in the stratosphere, I'm looking for $38,000 for this one. No photos yet, cars are in NJ, thanks james08109@aol.com
Sweet car........

What do you think 1975 L82 Convert,12,000 miles ,manual,silver leather ,nasua blue paint is worth,my dad may sell his ....he says 30K i think he is nuts since I am a buick guy. :redface: :redface: :redface:

75 Vette

If your dad's car is all original and in good shape he should keep it as it is worth good bucks in the future because of its low mileage. I am a Buick nut myself, I am hoping to get a GNX owner to sell his car and I can partially trade the Vette plus cash to him. Hoping.

TTT for ya ....
He's 63 yr old how long do you want him to hold on to it ,,he has had it since 1976 :cool: :cool: he also has a red 66(I think ) redexterior black int