Keyboard Bully
trunk shocks brand new from GM..
$110 shipped....no paypal FEE....

Attachments

• trunk shock.JPG
    trunk shock.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 775
I dont get it

Some Gbody's had those shocks instead of the tortion bars that ran actross the package tray area.

Using those shocks, you can do away with the bars.. .making more room for the 6X9's.

Only problem with those shocks is... that when they go bad, you usually don't know until you get a knot in the back of your skull:mad: Ask me how I know:eek:

Some Gbody's had those shocks instead of the tortion bars that ran actross the package tray area.

Using those shocks, you can do away with the bars.. .making more room for the 6X9's.

Only problem with those shocks is... that when they go bad, you usually don't know until you get a knot in the back of your skull:mad: Ask me how I know:eek:

HAHA...sucks dude. I know a guy who went from ace installer to 1/2 retard by this. Literally. A civic hatchback whacked him when nealt down. Can barely speak some days.

whats involved in changing my car to this setup? bolt up or welding,etc?
are these nos? are they still strong enough to hold trunk up?

These are NOS ,never installed,(just dusty)if you look at your rear wheel well from by the tire, you will see an indent,under all that dirt,well place the bracket there and drill 2 holes ,place bracket there and lookin the truck are for the 2 holes where the screws came thru and mount shock there. ,pretty straight forward..

you can prolly search for 2 years and never find these ......when you do find them let me know,then I will eat my shoe....:D :D

PRice $105 shipped....

Do you still have these trunk shocks? When you open the trunk do they raise the lid, or does the trunk act pretty much the same as with the tension bars?

I still have them,but haqve never installed them ,since I can never keep a G Body that long:eek: :eek: ... so I cant answer the ?? if they actually open the trunk...

i have my 6x9 adapters and pioneer 4ways attached to them.

just takes a little patience and time to make them fit. I used the factory wire hanger and a zip tie. the two wire pieces fit in their standard spot and the single side i have one single ziptie to the hook it would normally hook on to.

been like that for 4 years and not one problem! even swapped 6x9's and they went right back up.

I Ve Seen Many Of Those In Old Montes At The Wrecking Yard .....what Do You Do When The Shocks Go Bad , Go Back To The Old Way ...good Luck .i Cut The Rear Shelf Just A Bit And 6x9s Fit Great