8.5 rear end

lucky1

im looking for the stock rear end for a grand national, i just found out today that the last owner had a monte SS rear end installed. if you have one or know of one please let me know.

corey malone

my son has one in dayton it is a non posi i think e wants 500 for it if you need his number email me

just buy a used posi for $200? and install it.$500 is a good price.

may also want to check your driveshaft as 8.5 & 7.5 driveshafts have a 1" diffrence that could of possibly been swaped too!

hey bobbybuick i will keep you in mind here, im gonna go in the next few days and check myself to see if and what's all been changed. if the drive shaft has been changed how will i know? is there markings or numbers i should look for? or will i have to measure it?.
thank you guys for all the help and info :)

hey bobbybuick i will keep you in mind here, im gonna go in the next few days and check myself to see if and what's all been changed. if the drive shaft has been changed how will i know? is there markings or numbers i should look for? or will i have to measure it?.
thank you guys for all the help and info :)

measure it from center of u joint to center of u joint. i'm sure somebody on here has the distance for you! if you still need the measurement in a couple days i can get it for you! we have over a foot of snow coming today so i am going nowhere!

You Lucky DOG , only a ft. of snow, I just walk my dog and they could hardly see where they going