8.5 rear wanted $600 paid

ttaowner

8.5 posi rear wanted everybody seems to be giving these away for $600 .i located in connecticut if you are within 3 hours driving distance and are willing to sell your posi 8.5 rear for $600 or less i will take it.i will also buy non posi 8.5 rears as well for obviously less money.

not expecting to get tons of replies here but i thoght i would throw it out there.

203 213 9126

can also trade stock parts for rear instead of cash

possible trade.

i need all of the stock motor parts to assemble my longblock,ie....intake,brackets,bolts etc...

I may Have something you might be interested in. Im in the New haven area. I'll send you my Phone # and we can disscus what I have.

in case this doesn't work out i am still looking.what else is around here within a 150 miles or so? or further if your willing to do some driving

I have one for sale and i will take $600 but you pay shipping.

This Is A Parts Wanted Thread !!! If You Wanna Sell Somebody Parts Pm Them !!

Still Looking !!!!

Have Cash

Posi Or Non Posi Within A Few Hours From Connecticut
I Won't Pay For Shipping If You Are Far Away And Want To Pay For Shipping That Is Up Tou You

Will Pay $600 For A Posi
Will Pay $400 For Non Posi

Haha, good luck with that.

WELL OBVIOUSLY YOU AND A FEW OTHER PEOPLE DID NOT NOTICE THAT IN MY VERY FIRST POST I SAID

located in connecticut if you are within 3 hours driving distance and are willing to sell your posi 8.5 rear for $600 or less i will take it.

SO IF YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE LIKE THE GUY IN CALIFORNIA OR THE OTHER GUY FROM CHICAGO THAT PM'ED ME WANT TO SELL YOUR REARS IT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO GET THEM HERE OTHERWISE I WILL PICK THEM UP WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE LIKE I ORIGINALLY STATED

Oh i read your original and subsequent posts saying that you wanted them within a 150 radius. But you werent getting any hits with them so i offered mine, no where until your post that i quoted did you suggest that the buyer pay shipping if they wanted the privilege of selling to you. Thats why i laughed and said good luck with that. As i said before, good luck.

Got one for 900.00 in balt. MD. Hard time finding one for 600.00 even if its a peg leg
Jeff

Got one for 900.00 in balt. MD. Hard time finding one for 600.00 even if its a peg leg
Jeff

i picked up a real nice one for $600 last year... G80 too. Most guys want $700 or more. i figure with the way things have been lately you could pick one up cheap.

I Picked 1 Up This Weekend In New Jersey For $600

There Have Been Several On Here Lately For $600 But In Florida And California And I Had A Guy Pm Me With 2 In Chicago

There Was A Another In Maryland For $650 Bo But He Took To Long Getting Back To Me Or I Might Of Grabbed It When I Was In New Jersey And They Were All Posi.

I Picked 1 Up This Weekend In New Jersey For $600

There Have Been Several On Here Lately For $600 But In Florida And California And I Had A Guy Pm Me With 2 In Chicago

There Was A Another In Maryland For $650 Bo But He Took To Long Getting Back To Me Or I Might Of Grabbed It When I Was In New Jersey And They Were All Posi.

who had 2 in chicago?