80 turbo monte parts

bigbada

i'm finally tearing into my monte project and decided to go with an ls1 and i'm selling off the drive train from my 80 turbo monte carlo. everything from fan blade to rear including front & rear suspension. the motor runs great except for a rod knock....pm me for prices include zipcode. i'm located in west palm beach, florida

i'm finally tearing into my monte project and decided to go with an ls1 and i'm selling off the drive train from my 80 turbo monte carlo. everything from fan blade to rear including front & rear suspension. the motor runs great except for a rod knock....pm me for prices include zipcode. i'm located in west palm beach, florida

How much for the disributor and turbo contro box . thanks mike mcvaney

no word....i dont think i will see it again.....the mechanic and i suppose to go pick up a chevy caprice 80s tomorrow...i think it has a 305 or 350

well charlie the mechanic found me another car thats similar ...a 84 monte carlo...with a v6...im trying to decide should i carb turbo it, throw on a 4 barrel carb...or pull the motor and go with a v8...also the car is in better condition except for the car needs a bumper and a grill

It will depend entirely on which V6 is in it. If I remember right the 3.8L chavey was also an option for that car so you need to see what it has in it.