.81 turbo exhaust housing

BOOSTEDGNs

Does anyone have this exhaust housing for the gn with 3 bolt I got a 4 bolt turbo as a gift and would like to get the correct housing to use on my gn

or point me in the direction where I would be able to acquire the above wanted part

TIA
Alan

Well if you want to lose about 30hp you can go back to the 3 bolt or buy a 4 bolt adpater for $50. However you must use an external gate setup which is expensive. I have proven the gains at the track. What size turbo is this?

I gotta be honest the turbo is a spare from my brothers mustang project and I just want an easy install cause I dont have the time to play mechanic anymore I just want to drive...I believe the compressor side is ar.60 and the exhaust side is ar .81 forgot to take pics I was in there today cleaning out....anyhow was looking for something that would make this a staight swap with no hassles attached

TIA
Alan

Could we get some pics of this i have .82 housing in 3 bolt here for a 62 and up turbo

I put a .85 housing on my TE-61, 3bolt turbo. You do not need an external wastegate. TH downpipe fits fine. What is your turbo? Turbine trim? Mine is a 69 trim. Percision makes them, and I'm sure it could be machined out for a little bigger wheel.

scott

3 bolt to 4 bolt adapters

Hi Alan, I'm assuming yu don't want to use an adapter because of downpipe/wastegate issues?

Any of the turbo vendors (Cottons, John Craig, Red Armstrong, Mike Licht, etc.) will have exhaust housings. You will need to know what turbine wheel you have before you can order one.

I would suggest removing your existing turbine housing, grabbing a handy dandy ruler and calling any of the above vendors and going from there.

Happy holidays. :)

Charles Brooks

thanks for the replies guys

norbs I still have to hit the garage for the pics

Im probably gonna sit this one out until one comes along I picked up a pt52 from another member and swapped out my ta49 just because I was getting touchy feely around the gn