84 Gn $34,000

Wow! The crack they have in Michigan must be a lot better than the stuff they have around here.

Autotrader.com is widely known to have the most ridiculous prices around. Some people that price their cars ridiculously high on these forums probably just looked at Autotrader.com for a comparison.

With the way the housing market is in Michigan now you can get a pretty decent house for what he wants for that car.

lol.... i called him... he says he was offered $30k

I called on the black Limited with grey cloth..... he is firm on $35k... lol I sold one for half that with leather and it took a while to sell it....still wondered that one.......but for all you folks... I have a very pretty blue on blue wo2 Limited with 75k miles that can be had for a bargain price of $15k.... actually that is a very realistic price ..... but $35k.... damn....

I called on the black Limited with grey cloth..... he is firm on $35k... lol I sold one for half that with leather and it took a while to sell it....still wondered that one.......but for all you folks... I have a very pretty blue on blue wo2 Limited with 75k miles that can be had for a bargain price of $15k.... actually that is a very realistic price ..... but $35k.... damn....

Guess that's why this car has been for sale for over 6 months. He's obviously not serious about selling it, just seeing if some lotto winner happens to see his add.

18,000 miles, I think he forgot to mention the other 200,000 that are on it. Check out that underhood shot. :eek:

WTF? Perhaps this car is one of those super rare versions made out of solid gold?

Attachments

• 3589171480.235724278.IM1.08.565x421_A.562x421.jpg
    3589171480.235724278.IM1.08.565x421_A.562x421.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 260
I'm all for getting a good price for your TR but 34k? I could buy 2 near mint 87 GN's for that.

Some people watch WAYYYYYYYY too much Barret Jackson.:eek:

I concur.

Some of these people think any car over 20 years old is magically worth a ton of money.

I posted one here a while back, it was a nice 1987 Regal T, but it had the 307 Olds engine factory in it, the car still had the 10 fin aluminum rims and the T badges and the owner wanted $18,000 for it. :rolleyes:

if that car is worth 34K mine should be around 120K :) anyone want mine :)