84 gn lear siegler seats for sale

tb3

elbows & a$$holes
putting this in the hot air section in case theres anybody with a 84 hot air that might need these.

Have a complete functioning set of grand National seats that where only in the 82 and 84 buick Grand Nationals.
This has the driver power seat and still works. I am also including a complete spare power seat motor setup from another set of 84 grand national seats that I had.

there are 2 small spots on the top of the rear seat back where the leather has pulled away from the cloth. that can be repaired.
there is a tear in the cloth on the pass seat.
there is a tear in the cloth on the driver seat, and also a tear in the leather that can be repaired.
these seats are dirty. there are lots of spots that will clean up. I'm not going to bother cleaning them.
All lumbar adjustments and leg support adjustments are functional. head rest work fine.
$450 cash. you pick up. I will also throw in a really nice rear glass with defrost for 84/85 cars, if, it doesn't sell locally first.

located in st. louis, mo

seat1.JPG
seats2.JPG
seats3.JPG
seats4.JPG
seats5.JPG
seats6.JPG
winder.JPG

Buy with confidence from TB3!
GLWS. Wish you were closer.:(

thanks jerryl!
I put them on craigslist also, so they'll probably go fast at that price. especially with a spare motor and track going with it.
the plastic power seat controller trim on the driver seat (which is also specific to these seats), is there, and is in nicer shape than the spare one on the floor in the picture.
all foam is in great shape, no repairs so the foam need to be done. the back seat is really really nice.

I have shipped a set of lear seats before and had no issues. I removed the seatback from the base and packaged that way. I will be on the lookout for proper boxes to ship in. So theres a chance I might ship, but its going to be pretty expensive

thanks jerryl!
I put them on craigslist also, so they'll probably go fast at that price. especially with a spare motor and track going with it.
the plastic power seat controller trim on the driver seat (which is also specific to these seats), is there, and is in nicer shape than the spare one on the floor in the picture.
all foam is in great shape, no repairs so the foam need to be done. the back seat is really really nice.

I have shipped a set of lear seats before and had no issues. I removed the seatback from the base and packaged that way. I will be on the lookout for proper boxes to ship in. So theres a chance I might ship, but its going to be pretty expensive
:cool:

You're really trying to clean things up aren't you. Wish I was closer as well. If you put them on evilbay you get a bunch more for them in that shape.

If they are still available I can come get them Wednesday. Let me know. Really need them. Not for resell.

You're really trying to clean things up aren't you. Wish I was closer as well. If you put them on evilbay you get a bunch more for them in that shape.

if you lived closer I'd have probably given you so much hot air stuff you wouldn't know what to do with, lol!

the seats have sold.

I may have a appropriate box to ship the glass in. if anybody's interested. I haven't been able to get a conformation on its sale yet

Well, since a set of these appeared, and I have a knowledgeable audience, I pulled a set out of an '84 GN. Didn't know they were worth that much! Anyways, the car I pulled them from had a regular cloth back seat, and the power 6 is simply a grey stiched outline, not colored. Besides this, they are lear siegler seats, as pictured above. They differ from my '82 fronts since the leather doesn't follow to the rear of the seat. So experts, what do I have? They're in about the same shape pictured above, so would it be a crime to recover the cloth portions brown to match my '84's interior?

Well, since a set of these appeared, and I have a knowledgeable audience, I pulled a set out of an '84 GN. Didn't know they were worth that much! Anyways, the car I pulled them from had a regular cloth back seat, and the power 6 is simply a grey stiched outline, not colored. Besides this, they are lear siegler seats, as pictured above. They differ from my '82 fronts since the leather doesn't follow to the rear of the seat. So experts, what do I have? They're in about the same shape pictured above, so would it be a crime to recover the cloth portions brown to match my '84's interior?
Start another thread in eith the general section or the lounge to get a better idea. The Lear Siegler seats are as desired as much a the other high end seats and for the GN fanatic they're gold. Ricarro (sp) will usually go for over $1K in an auction and if these are in good shape you may get $500 or better for the pair. I've got a set for my 82 that need recovering and they're staying in storage until I can do it.:)

Thanks Charlie, I did post in the lounge last fall and got no response. And for some reason I am again a new member and apparently my first post? Must be a glitch since they revamped the site!? I saw your set of '82's a while ago. I'll sell you a mint set, but the car comes with them LOL!

I'd love to have it but you might contact my nephew about it. He's been trying to get mine for a while. PM Goat and tell him I said to do it.:)

Wow, where was you a couple years ago. Had my interior re-done a couple years ago. My guy had a hard time finding the right color and pallex. He eventually found someone that had a roll of basically new old stock material. Had front and back done and it cost me close to 4k. Unless there is a company that is making this material again, I would say this was a steal.

if your asking me, I currently have no other interior pieces for sale.
and the seats sold awhile back