84 T-type F/S

highboost

i have a 84 T-type for sale. car is located in Belle Plaine, KS just south of Wichita.
reads 48k......presumably 148k runs and drives but needs love. some rust in passenger door and deck lid, all fixable it has fiber glass front fillers and no rears i have some repairable rears that will go with the car.
floor pans all solid as it the frame. 8.5" 3.42 rear non posi, 3.8 sfi turbo, 200-4r trans shifts great.
engine has oil leaks as does trans. i just drove it on a 50 round trip and it did just fine. has a NEW walbro 340 pump with racetronics sending unit and racetronics hotwire kit. reman alternator, kenne belle 92 octane chip.
i also have extra parts to go with it. set of turbo heads i have had setting around for years, 1 i started porting and never finished them. 86/87 pcm with turbo tweak chip to do the conversion. extra turbo than needs impeller wheel replaced, felpro 1201 intake gaskets and felpro timing cover gasket set.
also have a postons cam sensor tool to set the cam sensor.
interior has the lear sigler seats with lumbar and leather inserts. i would rat the interior a 5 out of 10, body the same.
it has had some hail damage reapair about 15 years ago and they used bondo in the roof which a 2" diameter spot has chipped out. the body has the usual dings but no major dents, i bought the car a few moths ago to do some work to but i have not had the interest in turbo buicks that i once had as this is my 4th turbo buick, so i am selling it and going to look for a 55 chevy to restore with my wife.
i am asking $4k or best reasonable offer please dont be afraid to make an offer but be reasonable! it is 95% original stock, the only mods done to the motor are the 86/87 coil pack conversion , KB chip and fuel pump all else including air intake system is bone stock.i know the previous owner that bought it at 2yrs old and all he did was drive the car! never raced or abused it!!!