84 T Type (HotAir)

Is the car still for sale? If so please give me a ring, my name is Tyson 954-529-3470. Really like the car due to it was built the same year I was born :) and my b-day is coming up soon and would be a great gift to myself and an addition to the family. Thanks

I'm really needing to sell the car to make room for my two other cars. I am going to drop the bottom and sell for $4700 firm. I will not take a penny less so don't ask. I will send any pics you want just let me know what you want. I am located in East TN. about 20 min. southwest of Bristol Motor Speedway. Serious inquires only.
Thanks, Rick

I'm really needing to sell the car to make room for my two other cars. I am going to drop the bottom and sell for $4700 firm. I will not take a penny less so don't ask. I will send any pics you want just let me know what you want. I am located in East TN. about 20 min. southwest of Bristol Motor Speedway. Serious inquires only.
Thanks, Rick
SALE PENDING

What happened?
Talked to a member about the car and he said he wanted the car. He was going to try to find a transporter and call me Wednesday but never did. I texted him and ask if he had found a transporter and was he still interested. He replied not yet. I texted him again on Thursday evening and have heard nothing. I need to sell the car to make room for my other two cars.

Is the car still for sale ? If you still have the car and want to sell it I am very interested in it. Please give me a call at 901-489-5114 I am right outside of Memphis so you are not very far away. My name is Chad and I am very serious about this car.