85 Lesabre

Nope. I cant think of one part that is also used on a TR.
No 109 block
No turbo spec crank
84 was the last year of the 4.1
Well it does have 8445 casting heads.
8.5" usually has 2.41's and no posi.
Wheels have the wrong offset assuming it has the small brakes too.Big brakes have the wrong bolt pattern.

All 85's are "collector editions". If the hood ornament is in good shape you should be able to get at least $25 for it on eBay. Pssst. Anything that fits in your pocket is fair game. You'll need a big 15/16" socket to take it off.

turbofish38 said:
Pssst. Anything that fits in your pocket is fair game. You'll need a big 15/16" socket to take it off.
:eek:

If it wasn't for the fact that I've put a couple of kids through college with the amount of money I spend in the yards by paying market value for such big dollar items as engines,transmissions and body panels that I dont have pockets big enough to stuff them in than I would understand your outrage. I'm know as "the guy with all the neat junk" where ever I go. The yard owners know me by name and so do most of my fellow junkyarders,as I also know them. I know how the system works and believe me there was a time when I would walk up to the window and offer to pay for all of this "little stuff". Most if not everytime I was welcome to take the stuff "non-gratus" only because it was not worth the time and effort for them to bill it up. The basic rule of thumb was, if it isn't on the price sheets than we dont care. As a matter of fact, one owner of a yard is the one who coined the phrase about anything that fits in your pocket is fair game. I guess its all in who you know.