85 wh1 intercooled

85 ttypewh1

fire fighter
Up for sale, need extra cash to finish my shop. Here is a 85 ttype wh1, everything works but the cruise i have not got it hooked up because of the v2 intake makes the stock cable too short. Pics to follow. I took a pic of the rpo codes so you can see all the options. This car is 99% rust free, one spot is in a pic of the lower driver door corner and the other is on the pass side below the rear side window which is just surface from missing paint. Otherwise no rust even in the trunk and floor pans. The seats are a option is guess since i have not seen anything like them in other gns but they have the knee bolster and they are in excellent shape except for drivers which is shown in pics. Some options include digital dash, touch climate control (a/c works good), concert sound, ttops, remote mirror control and many others. Modds are as follows:
Within 1 year or 10k miles:
GNX wheel flares
GNX fender vents (functional with fans as seen in pics next to fuel gauge)
fiberglass bumper fillers all 4
stay down gass door
camaro front springs for a stiffer ride
variable cargo rear springs with dual air bags
bilsteins in all 4 corners
new brakes
rear seat, underhood, and under front frame braces
hooker cat back with test pipe
postons headers and x over pipe
atr up pipe
3 inch down pipe
walbro 340 with hotwire
adj fuel psi reg
87 ecm and coil and module with iat
ttop pod with digital rpm and fuel psi
fuel gauge underhood
console pod with water temp and oil psi
full a pillar dual pod with a/f ratio and vac/boost gauge
replaced factory radio with a am fm cd from trans am so it looks stock
15 thermocouple temp sensors with readout to monitor various engine temps
6x9 pioneer rear speakers
black trunk kit

Modds done in the last 2k miles:
v2 intake with a front mount i/c that straddle rad (see pics)
50 lb inj
te44 turbo rebuilt by dallas turbo
alky kit ( needs to be plumbed)
turbo tweak chip
comp 980 valve springs and seals
ported exhaust elbow with 1 size bigger wastegate puck

Car runs great could use trans work for racing as 3rd is a little soft under wot. Paint has the ussual cracks and fading. Just installed 4 new bf goodrich radial ta 235 60 15 2 days ago. This car is clean, tight and reliable and with the mods on it is capable of 11s with the trans fixed and some tuning. Email with any ?s or pics wanted or call me at 817-202-7258. Car is getting listed in autotrader today for $8000 or REASONABLE offer. Thanks
Greg

Almost forgot timing cover with gm chain cam and crank gear, oil pump, tensioner, and cam button done within 1k miles ago.
Greg

Installed this week, upper and lower control arm bushings, upper and lower ball joints, wheel bearings, seals, rotors, pads, outer tie rods, sway bar bushings and links. Just got it aligned today. Over 500 bucks spent in the last week. New price $6500 firm, also selling my 2003 Mercury Marauder 4.6 liter 4 valve with a Trilogy roots supercharger. Hurry, if the Marauder sells first i am keeping the Buick.

Bump for a nice car. It's great to see a car with the rare Lear Siegler seats in such nice shape :cool:

Dave