86 Chestnut T

blackmonte

New HP Technology !!!
Saw a real nice 86 Chestnut T this morning , guessing it was Dave? At 7am on Countyline rd in Burr ridge , sure is a nice day I should have drove mine to work:D

Saw a real nice 86 Chestnut T this morning , guessing it was Dave? At 7am on Countyline rd in Burr ridge , sure is a nice day I should have drove mine to work:D

I Think I met that guy years ago at gas city on german church and willow springs road...is he on this site?...whats his SN?

Yeah he is on here, it's Dave, I don't how much , he had his car up at Tinnley it is the one with I think American racing wheels.Hey have you ever seen this all black WRX in that area? Black wheels all black. Man that thing is nasty I didn't race him but he got on the gas and it backfired and frickin flames came out the exhaust

Yeah he is on here, it's Dave, I don't how much , he had his car up at Tinnley it is the one with I think American racing wheels.Hey have you ever seen this all black WRX in that area? Black wheels all black. Man that thing is nasty I didn't race him but he got on the gas and it backfired and frickin flames came out the exhaust

I think it's a different guy then...It was like 3 years ago and I'm not so good with names. It wasn't the dave at Tinley though..he was an older lookin gentlemen..50ish I'm guessing...and no I haven't seen that wrx but I'll keep my eyes and ears open ;)

Yeah that was me at County Line
Probably at the Gas city also
They are not American Racing wheels.....I think Liquid Metal