86 GN 26k miles in Illinois $22,500

Bidding closed at $16,500. I would take $17k if anybody is interested. This car is practically new. Steering is extremely tight, transmission has a little "kick" in it from 1 to 2 shift.

Should of taken the 16,500 i mean common AC not working... thats a grand or so to fix..

You guys kill me... in Texas an AC is needed more than a motor...LOL

The internet use to be the best place to sell a car. Anymore I think we are better off parking at 7/11 with a for sale sign.

9 out of 10 ebay cars that are sold never hear from the winning bidder.

Bidding closed at $16,500. I would take $17k if anybody is interested. This car is practically new. Steering is extremely tight, transmission has a little "kick" in it from 1 to 2 shift.

A collector quality GN for $17K is a steal! Hang in there...when the weather finally turns, you won't have it long.

I agree with you, i sold many cars of late by driving around with a for sale sign, craigslist and ebay stink for selling a vehicle.

The internet use to be the best place to sell a car. Anymore I think we are better off parking at 7/11 with a for sale sign.

9 out of 10 ebay cars that are sold never hear from the winning bidder.
ee

I just sold the house where the car is stored. Closing isn't till May. Still on ebay (relisted it). So maybe the economy is improving after all.

Will take $16,750 if anybody is interested. This is a steal! Shiny original paint, T-tops for cruising, etc. You know you want it! :)

Rick, do you plan to bring the June 15th Turbo Buick meet in EGV, IL? Look in the Midwest section. I plan to be there and would like to see the car as I am sure others would too.

Phil
815-575-3010

Phil- is that the show at the forest preserve? If so it would be a 3 hour drive each way. I'm trying to keep the miles low so I can bring another GN (my gnx clone with new subwoofer box in the works). Halfcup, replied to your email.

I'm in Illinois. I have receipts from first owner for work done with mileage and dates. If you see and drive it you would know by how tight the steering is and the firmness of the shifts. I've owned it 5 years and drove it 1500 miles in that time. Just went to car shows and collected trophies. First owner replaced muffler and battery. I had to replace the battery again after 5 years. Just like the warranty says I guess. Original tires go with the sale too. Clean car fax. title in hand.

I cannot believe you still have this car. I'll ask my dad if he might be interested!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks Tom. You mean your dad didn't learn his lesson the first time? LOL.
What ever you do don't give it away. If you decide to get another one in a few years it will cost you 22.500. I own a 86 atro roof car with 43k miles and I wouldn't want to let mine go for less than l6.000. Gonna be hard to find in a few years.

Sorry Rick, I think Dad is going to pass....he's got his eyes set on a classic Vette. Apparently he feels like he can drive my Buick whenever he gets the itch!