86 GN, 34k miles, very clean. 98%stock.

How about you keep those wheels and give me the stockers?

My offer still stands.

Very nice car.The problem is the car is an 86.I doubt you will get anywhere near 25k for it though.If I had 25k to spend for a Turbo car it would not be an 86.The 86's have just never been worth as much as the 87's even though there were far less produced.

I now retract my offer.

86GN with no registered owners until 1993?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i thought it might be a display car as well, do you think there would be any other reason? i've pulled carfax reports on cars just as old as this car.
anyway i bought the car. it's got a so so repaint, a couple of dings but mostly clean. the engine looks like it was never cleaned or detailed. its got 32,700 original miles.

Not exactly what your ad says.

Tool.:mad:

the milage is as stated.....didn't want to trade anyway. engine compartment is clean and DON'T appreciate the public attitude. Thankyou:biggrin: :smile: :wink: :) :cool: :cool: :cool:

ok folks.......see many more pictures in the photo gallery under members galleries for wiredhomes. let me know what ya think!!;)

Thank you, finally someone in my defense. Has anyone seen the other pictures in my members photo gallery?

I now retract my offer.

86GN with no registered owners until 1993?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i thought it might be a display car as well, do you think there would be any other reason? i've pulled carfax reports on cars just as old as this car.
anyway i bought the car. it's got a so so repaint, a couple of dings but mostly clean. the engine looks like it was never cleaned or detailed. its got 32,700 original miles.

Not exactly what your ad says.

Tool.:mad:

So you bought this car ?

i'm not sure what your trying to say. but.....yes. I bought this car. has a clean texas title.... where you thinking i was going to say i stole it?:mad:

oops I chose the wrong smilies....sorry. i'm not a red faced mad guy......although there seems to be some Turbo buick owners who are.
what a shame huh, .....lifes to short to be pissed about a car. If the subject of a car makes people red faced mad...then sell your car and play golf or something. :p :p :p :smile: :smile: :smile: :wink: :wink: :) :biggrin:

sorry , I was kornfused by 1 rare T's post , was he was quoting someone or saying he bought the car , I was not sure
please forgive me .

Mark

not problem.....yeah, ... i had a feeling someone might get confused by his post.
I own the car. see pics at wiredhomes member photo galleries.
it's for sale. :)

This is NOT true , 86/87 , same car , diff grill:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Classic Car Value

Classic Car Value

600.00 diff for averge retail between 86/87 :)

Please. Don't go quoting NADA. Take a look at what they show for a GNX.

Classic Car Value

Unless the car is high mileage and generally ragged on pretty good, they will easily exceed 46,600, whereas NADA shows a high retail of that.

Although only small differences, 86's do not bring the same money as 87's and are not considered as desirable. Why, who the heck knows, but that is the reality.

86's do not bring the same money as 87's and are not considered as desirable. Why, who the heck knows, but that is the reality.

According to whom?

I agree with quknuf6.....just a grill (and a chip) difference. The same prices are brought for equivalent mileage and condition for either year.

Sorry for continuing the hijack of your thread wiredhomes, good luck in selling your car.

hey guys......Just to remind everybody.......this thread is in the CARS FOR SALE category.....if your post doesn't have anything to do with wanting to buy this car please take the debate to a catagory lableled "whos car is the rarest and why debate" ya know.... i'm gonna redo this ad and also start another thread in the appropriate category,.....anybody want to make a suggestion on what category I should put "who's car is the rarest and why" thread?