86 Gn part out. Complete car.

Black out trim

Im looking for the Blackout trim pieces that go around the front windshield and the trim piece for the beginning of of the hood (close to the windshield). Please let me know if you have them and if they are in decent shape.

Hello, I am in need of the steering column round plastic portion located between the back of the steering wheel and the Turn signal arm/ignition. Please let me know if you have and a price. Thanks

Inside of console.

Attachments

• IMG_0519.jpg
    IMG_0519.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 1,025
Im looking for the Blackout trim pieces that go around the front windshield and the trim piece for the beginning of of the hood (close to the windshield). Please let me know if you have them and if they are in decent shape.

Yes I have them and they are in good shape. The one that goes on the rear of the hood, slides on? Yes I have on. Small dent, hard to see.

Hello, I am in need of the steering column round plastic portion located between the back of the steering wheel and the Turn signal arm/ignition. Please let me know if you have and a price. Thanks

I would rather sell the whole column as its in good shape. Let me know.

do you have the trunk molding? the black thin moulding that runs along the bottom of the trunk lid??? good quality??? if so $$$

thx,
John

Yes I have them and they are in good shape. The one that goes on the rear of the hood, slides on? Yes I have on. Small dent, hard to see.
That's great. I believe that is the right piece for the hood. It is a long thin black piece that curls around the edge at the rear of the hood. Could you send some pics and a quote shipped to 65202 to twthomas1@cougars.ccis.edu please. Thanks, Troy.