86 Gn

justa3.8

I Have an 86 GN for sale. Moonroof car. Been sitting for 5 years. Needs bumper feelers, paint is 5, inside is 7or8. Not running, not getting fuel. Do not have time to fool with it. Do not want to see it rot away anymore. I am in East Tennessee, about 20 miles from Knoxville. First $6500.00 cash takes it. Will answer any questions.

Your wasting your time bumping it if your not going to bother sending pics....you must not want to sell it to bad!

I do send pics.

:rolleyes: Tommy69z, I send pics to everyone who ask for them. I tried sending you pics more than once. If you did not recieve your pics then you need to empty the junk out of you mailbox. These pics are sent by three different e-mails, and they have large attachments with them. That being said, if your mailbox is full you will not recieve them because of the size. If you have another address I will try it if you would like.;)

I would not be able to put that many pics on here. I want people to see plenty of pics of this car, every part of the car with close detail. That way I do not leave anything out. This way I do not have to read 3 Messages from the same person. You know what I mean?