86 on Facebook

SilverTType

Anyone know this car? Just kinda odd for it to be "abandoned" I feel like there's more to it. I started to go get it but I don't need to drive 1000 to look at it
1000001401.jpg

I'd use the state to get a title much cheaper, you need to know the rules in OH to see if you can register it while the search is being done.
Then you would need to know the MVD rules for swapped engine etc. most likely not an issue.
Looks like an old school Kenne Bell race car, I can see why it could be abandoned owner may be dead or old etc.
Then again if there's a problem with getting a title and registration from MVD it would be on the newest owner.

I'd use the state to get a title much cheaper, you need to know the rules in OH to see if you can register it while the search is being done.
Then you would need to know the MVD rules for swapped engine etc. most likely not an issue.
Looks like an old school Kenne Bell race car, I can see why it could be abandoned owner may be dead or old etc.
Then again if there's a problem with getting a title and registration from MVD it would be on the newest owner.
I figured someone here would know the car. I was going to go get it today (1000 mile round trip) and now the guy said I missed my chance lol. Probably doing me a favor. I'd hate to spend $6500 not counting the trip and have to junk it.. plus I was kinda worried about rust.

That car is like 20 minutes from me
Can you go look at it? Don't mention me though lol. He's mad because I couldn't make the trip but I would if it wasn't rotten. I'd pay you a something for checking it out. I'd like to have it. It's better than no GN

Can you go look at it? Don't mention me though lol. He's mad because I couldn't make the trip but I would if it wasn't rotten. I'd pay you a something for checking it out. I'd like to have it. It's better than no GN
I guess he'd still sell it to me if I pay a deposit. That's cool like I said if it's decent