86 Regal TType in so cal

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcantu

Decided on getting something newer so I don't have to tinker with things.

asking price is $7k. I don't mind shipping for you guys who want a rust free CA car.

Car has 128k original miles and i bought it from the original owner earlier this year. clean title and no accidents.

Car runs but after putting in new plugwires i must of bumped something so it studders when trying to accelerate. At idle it runs great and no stumbling.

I'm sure it's something simple. i've put in a new denso O2 sensor, new oem coilpack, msd wires, TT chip, new silicone vacuum lines.

car needs a new paint job and headliner. the driver side door has a pretty big dent from a parking lot incident and normal door dings on both doors. other panels are straight and original.
there's a small crack on the speaker grill part of the dash but everything else is great. Interior is mint. the windows were tinted and it kept the interior in very good shape. lastly, the bracket on the round part of the passenger mirror broke off so you'll need to either weld that bracket back or replace the mirror.

I put in a viper alarm with remote start and pager that also has a turbo timer function. I also put in new front GM bumper fillers.

here's the other mods below.

Better pics to come including the trunk sticker.

also included but not shown Kenne Bell fiberglass front bumper with integrated air dam and rear GN bumper. I had planned on going for the blacked out look.

Weld/Cragar Pro Star wheels w new Nitto 275/60 drag radials on rear
Viper pager alarm w remote start
New GM front bumper fillers

Interior original and immaculate
Factory 6 speaker AM-FM stereo with cassette (new rear factory speakers)
Analog dash with digital tach and boost gauge (all work)
New electric window motors
AC blows ICE cold. heater works too!

3.8 Liter Turbocharged Intercooled V-6
Turbo Tweak chip
Stretched intercooler
Accufab adjustable fuel regulator
High Performance fuel pump
Flow matched injectors
Oil pump booster plate
Breather kit
Polished stainless intake pipe
New oxygen sensor
TPS-TEC Throttle Enhancer
new ac delco sparkplugs
New coil pack and ignition control module
K&N air filter
Radiator and heater core recently replaced
MSD high performance plug wires
New catalytic converter (high flow type)
Dual Flowmaster mufflers with 2 ½” pipe
LT1 MAF sensor with translator
New Silicone vacuum lines

200 R4 Transmission recently rebuilt with high performance parts throughout
Shift kit
Drive shaft loop
Kenne Bell high stall converter (2600) lockup
New speedometer cable

Positraction rear end
Aftermarket posi unit 3.91 gears

Suspension and Chassis
New Monroe Sensatrac High performance shocks all around
Rear suspension pinion snubber
Front suspension/frame stiffener braces
Under hood braces
Rear seat/trunk brace kit
High Performance boxed upper and lower rear suspension arms with polyurethane bushings
New front rotors and pads

Attachments

• Pennzoil meeting 017.jpg
    Pennzoil meeting 017.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,088
  • Buick 001.jpg
    Buick 001.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,093
  • Buick 008.jpg
    Buick 008.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 1,083
orange county. i updated my location profile.

only thing i'd trade is something newer and fast. sti, evo, c5 z06, cobra...etc... of course i'd put in cash on my side.

thanks

where in so cal?

Considering trades?

orange county. i updated my location profile.

only thing i'd trade is something newer and fast. sti, evo, c5 z06, cobra...etc... of course i'd put in cash on my side.

thanks

Those cars are fast? :wink:

Wish I were closer, I'd be all over it. Good luck on the sale. RB

Nice car bro, i would buy it up if i wasnt 7k short of your asking price. Ill keep saving though.:frown:

thanks. it's really clean. hate to see it go but i just don't have the skills more or less the patience.

Nice car bro, i would buy it up if i wasnt 7k short of your asking price. Ill keep saving though.:frown:

Man, the economy has got to be super slow. Just don't understand why this car hasn't been sold yet. BTW, for car with the blue tags, these are most likely one owner car! Which is what you should want in my eyes.....

Sure wish you were closer man!!!! Pensacola, FL is a little too far:(

Good luck on the sale. Sure would make someone a nice Christmas present:wink:

economy is bad that is a killer deal around here (so-cal) that thing would have sold very quick six months ago.i wish i had the $$$$$$$$ i would have picked it up quick....good luck robert:biggrin:

yeah I'm amazed its still here, its just $2000 more then what I was looking to spend, but if it doesnt sell soon maybe i'll come up with something. :wink:

yeah economy and the holidays aren't helping but oh well. it'll go eventually.

patience is a virtue.

Status
Not open for further replies.