86 T Type With Leather?

Westside,

There is one locally. I figure it's pretty rare but unfortunately it has fallen into a poor state of repair. It's the only '86 T-Type with leather interior I have ever seen. BTW, you wouldn't want pics of this one they would make you want to cry.

Neal

I have one with leather, not a limited. Grey 45/45 split with the tall console and a column shift. Weird.......

i saw one at carlisle a few summers ago, it was an '86 GN...had the GNX dash, come to think of it the only stock thing on that car was the sheetmetal and interior...awesome car.

GN's never had leather as an option. He was talking about T Type.

Originally posted by rookie_LC2
i saw one at carlisle a few summers ago, it was an '86 GN...had the GNX dash, come to think of it the only stock thing on that car was the sheetmetal and interior...awesome car.

Originally posted by FlyinGN

Touche, the 1984 GN came with an optional Lear Sigel seating that was inverted black and gray leather.

On this car I'll bet he saw the leather kit that you can get from one of the vendors though.

correct Shane. I forgot about those lol.. But he was talking about an 86 GN.. Thats what I was referring to.

There is a pic of an 87 Limited with leather in the Kirban book.....

I have a dark blue 86 T-Type with beige leather and a column shift.It's a pretty sweet car and it gets a lot of compliments.
It also has chrome rocker panels.:cool:

Are you interested in buying one?

Originally posted by mob1202
I have a dark blue 86 T-Type with beige leather and a column shift.It's a pretty sweet car and it gets a lot of compliments.
It also has chrome rocker panels.:cool:

Are you interested in buying one?
Well, there is a car in my area that is for sale.. gray ... but Im not sure of the column shift with the 45/55 seats..I like buckets and console. Here is a pic of it...

Originally posted by Westside500
Well, there is a car in my area that is for sale.. gray ... but Im not sure of the column shift with the 45/55 seats..I like buckets and console. Here is a pic of it...

Sorry,I don't know where the pic is!:(

Originally posted by FlyinGN

you're right. I dont remember seeing GN badges on the fender...then again they didn't check our beer at the front gate...sooo......i dunno.

there are two that i know of...

there are two of these cars that i know of local to me

a blue one, grey leather

and a friends grey one with grey leather.

i love the grey leather, my 87 has it and its totally sweet.:D

i think mine is a twinky to FROST aka WSLN 6 :D that goes back 3 years or more!!!

i used to own, but had to put down a 86 t-type with the leather 45/45 silver on grey leather hardtop with cancer-

ive got the entire interior still, need a pic?
BW

Re: there are two that i know of...

Originally posted by KillrV6
there are two of these cars that i know of local to me

a blue one, grey leather

and a friends grey one with grey leather.

i love the grey leather, my 87 has it and its totally sweet.:D

The grey one could be me.

I have a 87 GN w/ a reupohlstered(sp) interior.