I am located in Westfield Mass

New cat converter
New O2 sensor
New fuel pump
New fuel pump relay
New fuel pump strainer
New engine mounts
New transmission mount
New Powermaster power steering box (being put in)
New Bielstein shocks, front and rear (front are being put in)
New GSCA springs, specially made for Grand Nationals: all four corners
New ball driver’s side ball joint
New driver’s side tie rod
New paint job

General information:
Year: 1987
Make: Buick
Model: Regal
Submodel: Grand National Limited
Mileage: 69,000

Runs well
I purchased this car in New Hampshire. It’s in very good condition for its age. There is little to no underbody rust. The body of the car itself seems to be in great condition. The interior, though, needs work. There are rips in the seats and headliner sags a tiny bit. All the gauges are functional and the warning lights work. Starts right up, runs and drives well. I am selling because I need a newer car for college and I will not have the time to work on it. It needs to go to someone who will give the car the attention it deserves and won’t just part it out.

$10,000 or best offer, very flexible.

GNLight1.jpg

DSC00309.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

Request pics of anything you want I have more

pic sent to those who asked I am Avaiable night or day for any questions my number is 1-413-454-2373

now down to 7,000firm is now the price need money to pay on a loan that I am going to get someone must want this its a great deal

7000obo is at shop right now getting checked over making sure its is in good running order just make me an offer

I'm interested and in West Spfld. However, i'm not back in town until Thursday, not that the garbage we got last night would allow the car to come out anyway. I'd be interested in more interior pics, underhood and undercarriage pics also. Thanks.
Chris

Ill get you those as soon as the weather clears up enough to drive it It at my mechanic the roads are to bad to get there