87 Buick T-type

67turboCamaro

I have an 87 T-type, white with blue interior, 3.8 intercooled turbo, auto, 8.5" 3.42 posi, completely stock, 160k miles. Body and floor are very rusty except for the doghouse which looks to have been replaced prior to repainting. Also, the previous owner replaced the powermaster and never blead the lines.

I also have a solid Regal body with 6 point cage minus doghouse and rearend(wheels not included). Combine the two and you will have a nice car.

Both cars $4500OBO. 270-763-9292 or 270-505-3223
Picture035.jpg

Picture034.jpg

roller002-1.jpg

roller003-1.jpg

the block on the trailer has a very nice windo in it!!
good looking cars, are those the fiberglass bumpers on the running car?

I am in Elizabethtown, KY. Right now I would rather not sell the roller until the white car sells. The white car had a fiberglass bumper on it, but now it has a GN bumper.

I am interested in both cars, do you have any more pics of shell? I am trying to sale my KTM 300 dirt bike on ebay right now and will be up tomorrow(I am too old for dirt bikes) . If I sale it I will be contacting you.

Do you have any pics of trunk of shell? Does shell have right hand door? Would you consider selling wheels with shell? I am trying to figure a way to get both cars to Bristol Tn.

The trunk is currently being used as storage. I will try to get it cleaned out and take some pics of it in the next couple days. There is no passenger door or rearend and the wheels in the pic aren't mine, I borrowed them for transportaion purposes. The floorpans are starting to rust on the inside because of sitting outside with no windows or door, but they should clean up and be ok.